<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
HI MAY 2013



Finally I settled the registration of KL Sunrise Towerthon. I was stunned and worried when the organizer told me that the actual price is RM70 because we are no longer early birds. Fortunately, they still accept us to pay RM50 each. Glad that we met the target which is 44 people, rejected some students who really feel like to join because the procedure is quite complicated if we accept more participants, I will be required to hand in another proposal and rearrange the transport. Everything becomes complicated without supporting from teachers and it is hard to make announcement or briefing because there has no speaker in class.

Something funny happened on me today. When I was arranging the registration forms in order to check all the details were filled in, I found out some didn't fill in the column of Emergency Contact Person's name and his mobile number. Hence, I started to send messages to them. One funny man, he replied me how can him trust me, why should he randomly provide his personal detail and asked me whether I know  Sam (my classmate who helped him to register) or not yet asked me to tell him his favorite colour. LOL. I kept laughing because I thought this guy is either over timid or too free. Anyway, I don't have much time to gang with him, so I called my friend. That fellow sent me his mum's contact number (real) and also his elder sis, younger sis, dad and grandmum's mobile number ( all fake one ) with caption "you win lo". HAHAHA so cute !

My classmate told me that Monday is public holiday and I really hope so because I don't have enough time to revise. By the way, I find out I really like to sleep, can't control my sleepiness. I can sleep the whole night, from 8pm to 5am. Not sure that is it because solving questions require a lot of thinking or I become lazier by day. Hmmm, must set a target for myself to achieve.

girls' forever target. 

If you read through all my recent posts, you might feel boring because I kept telling you I don't have enough time yet I still slacking everywhere. Need something to motivate me. Besides, I plan to meet with my ladiesss once a month but I don't think I can make it for this month because need to prepare for semester exam and a lot of things to do. Again, making myself busy, perhaps the outcome will be good.

It's May now, got to know more friends and started to like my classmates although we are not united enough. Anyway, most of the classmates I know are friendly and humor. HAHAHA