last night outing
2013年5月24日星期五 @ 18:43
Hello Friday, hello public holiday ! Didn't touch my book for today but going out with family and took a nap in the evening, Met Joven and Zijie yesterday, I thought only few going, mana tau end up with so many random people . Ordered my favourite drink, soya cincau and had a talk with them, quite random but the feeling of connecting with friends frequently is great. Not yet meeting my ladies then met those boys first, the sequence is a bit wrong LOL. Anyway, that was a night that quite relax, I think that will be my life after I getting a job, have a car and more time to meet with my friends. By the way, maybe because of boys more than girls, so we didn't take any photo although Joven and me wearing dress HAHAHA -> we got trick actually
Besides, in conjunction of Roxy's 18th anniversary, 50% storewide sales is back again and I'm thinking whether I should go or not. Check out its website and facebook page, get a feeling that the summer new items are quite nice but the main problem is I don't have money. Aiyo, who want to go ?

