past
2013年5月21日星期二 @ 19:29
I think everyone experience this, thinking about past and realise the memories will only stay in mind and never happen in reality again. We always reminisce about the happiness that we have gone through with friends and family, I always wish to meet my ladies and enjoy every single moment with them, they are just awesome and occupy a lot in my life. Sometimes, you are not purposely to think about those unhappy memories but don't know why, there is always something remind you and I experienced it these few days. My classmates asked me what happened to me, I told them I was tired. Maybe this is the best excuse for those who not willing to share their story. I don't really realise I look emo until they told me. Is okay, I should learn to let go, no matter what. My heart keeps telling me to move on because past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay. :)

