<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
stupid moody me


time never wait for anyone

Counting down for college to reopen. Sad to admit that I am over enjoyed my holidays, tried to study and do some revisions but I am not effective at all. Keep telling myself that at least I started but that is just a way of comforting myself. 2 months left for official trial. Everyone knows that time is not enough. Summore I am stupid enough thinking am I choosing the right course to study at this stupid moment. Thinking about will I use all the knowledges I learnt in this programme. Drove to Taylor with the accompanion of dad this morning to hand in my letter as official dropping Further Mathematics. Doesn't have any feeling like release, I thought I would have. On the other hand, I was thinking how if my result comes out good, will I regret. My answer remains NO, great that at least I am sure with something. Checked the latest tuition fee, it stills costing 10K although I am holding 3 subjects only.
What to do? STOP THINKING MUCH AND START STUDYING HARD ! 1 year left for CAL, still need to pay 20K. I won't allow myself for wasting parents' money. Study hard together guys.