everything
2013年7月20日星期六 @ 02:03
I was talking about "gang discrimination" with Enning the other day. To be honest, this is an issue that happens around us like every day. We always stick to our gang, once gang is formed, the chances to make new friends have declined. Young people like us got nothing much to worry, we always think of outing or gathering besides studies. Therefore, who to invite becomes the most important question, add in one or two which are not that close with is like a little bit wrong connection, thus few outings are required but time and money will be our concerned. I guess this is the main reason why S2 doesn't have gathering, we always make it in gang form. How nice if I am still in secondary school :)
I found out that my blog is boring because I only share academic stuffs. Daily life is occupied by studies, no more morning or evening session but whole day studying, or I just being a nerd? I seriously want to explore more, wanted to attend a talk this evening in college, is about building confidence (my self-confident is decreasing ><) but I only knew that in the morning before class started and my phone's battery was less than half, I felt insecure. Thus, decided not going, so I'm checking the upcoming events in college for this month, perhaps I won't miss out lot. There is a Broga trip next Thursday and again I am unable to join. Dad talked with me about extra curriculum, asking me which club I join and am I holding any committee post, I guess he is worried about transport problem because Sunway is not near, 45 minutes drive. Seriously hope I can drive to college soon :(
Every time before I update my blog, I will check others' blog but all my close friends have not updated yet, so here is something I would like to tell you, " Hey peeps, don't be over stressed in studies, have some time to share with me your daily life :) "


