<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
JULY ! so different




I am not sure that is time passing fast or I am in a blur case. It's July now which is the month that my family has a lot of birthday celebrations since most of us are July babies. To me, I am not sure that is this a good month or the opposite round because I have made an important decision in the beginning of the month which makes everyone shocked include myself actually. The very first time I felt that I was totally lost and could be influenced by others so easily. There is a long yet stupid plus boring story, so just skip it. I did something wrong, I always think that entering A-level is the best choice for no reason but actually not, there is other options exist.

In short, I withdraw myself from Taylor's A-level and join Sunway MUFY, the more surprising thing is I decided to drop all my science subjects and enter business field. Which means I am totally new with everything in it, bless me buddies. Minimum four subjects are required in MUFY, I choose English (complusory), Fundamental Mathematics (easiest), Accounting and Economics. Never thought that this would happen but I am happy with that. Business management and administration suits my personality well and it is what I am curious and eager to learn about. Planning to take bachelor of business for further study. This time I really plan and want to achieve it. I took a look on the scholarship system for this subject when I registering, so my target is to get 320/400 marks overall :D.

I will study harder, I promise. Due to my stupidity, I have wasted my time and parent's money for the first half year. Thanks for their understanding and support, although I am a troublesome maker and quite stubborn, always want to go for the best and argue with them with all the little stuffs but really great that they still loving me so much so much. I feel the warmth and caring. Target for my entire life -> I will make you all proud :)

Besides, I have requested a lot of friends to get the information from them especially those who entered Jan 2013 intake. Asked my cousin a lot of stuffs since he is having his semester break right now and he does help me to answer all my wonders and we two agree that business field suits me and I believe that I can handle it well. I am pleased that I got back my confident which lost for few months. Thanks to everyone and appreciate for every single advice you gave. I really mean that.



I registered this morning and joined the orientation on Friday. As you guys know, orientation always boring especially when you got no friends there. What to do? First, make friends ! I think God blessed me a lot, I know 4 new friends, all ladies. 2 are friendly and I am not close with another 2 because they didn't smile to me LOL ! One of the friendly girls realized that I was alone, so she asked me to join them, feeling so GOOD ! After chatting, I know that she is from Kajang, she took O-level exam 3 weeks ago, she is 17 this year. For me, she is a smart girl because she plans everything well at such a young age. :)

Btw, I agree Ning that White House Down is an awesome movie, you got no reason to miss it.