minions are too HOT !
2013年7月18日星期四 @ 23:22
A late night post before going to sleep, enjoy yourself here as usual :)
One week in Sunway, finally know some friends and get to know each other more. I am happy to join with those came from outstation because I think that we are the same, we are lonely people. Trying my best to remember all the names and to be honest, it is a tough job for me (bad memory). Class period was shorten for past few days due to Monash University Talk, causing me to have 2 hours 30 minutes break. Thus, I was inviting people to watch movie with me and I am pleased to get some, finally I watched Despicable Me 2. Can't deny that the minions are cute, I still remember they pronounce ice-cream as "gelato", I believe that it is because of the brand of ice cream "Gelato Fruity", but I never expect people to have a long queue just to get a collection by purchasing Happy Meal in McD, one of my classmates was proud to be late for 40 minutes just to get one. He told us that he actually lined up for two hours. Seriously salute for his patient, I can never do that with the purpose of collecting a TOY. Anyway, not being biased, just sharing opinions.
I completed my Oral Presentation Research Questions just now. I thought I won't take a long time to fill up the table but I was definitely wrong. Wanted to take a look of others' work but no one submitted. My English lecturer is a real humor fellow, she looks cool but she is cute indeed, she is young, I guess 10 years elder than us only. She understands the teenagers' mind well but she is a fair person, she has her rules. Is cool that the rules she set are not only asking us to obey but she be the role model and show us the right attitude to have, she is simply AWESOME !
Goodnight peeps and enjoy your weekends :)


