<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
selfish?


I believe that people are selfish, not because they are purposely doing so but they always thought that they deserved for the best. After reading some posts, I realise I have become more selfish recently. I am sure I don't have the mind taking people for granted especially my friends, even hi-bye friends. I just want to admit that when friends getting closer, we know each other more, they might be different from our first impression but always remember that you yourself may also differ from what they expect. We always heard people saying true friends and best friends are those who know you more than yourself and can accept every single part of you. To be honest, this isn't true because what make you so sure that society MUST accept your attitudes, what let you think that you don't have any flaw and what make you feel that you have the qualification to comment others but not looking at yourself for being such a gossip person. We might have a lot of beautiful excuses as we are just being curious or misuse the phase of sharing is caring. Is okay for keeping a secret, why forcing them to voice it out if they unwilling to do so? I did this fault before and I know that it's a selfish method of solving problems because they just want to protect themselves and we should respect for their decision and privacy. Try to place yourself in other's situation, you will understand them more, I am sure that they will appreciate for your tolerance and being such a lovely friend to them.

#lesson to learn, a day to be a little bit matured from yesterday.
#fight for having a better life, a quality life that everyone longing for.