FLY
2013年8月26日星期一 @ 11:03
![]() |
| One day, we will FLY and SHINE :) |
As I said, Monday is the most relaxing day for me among the weekdays, so here I am, causing me not using my Sunday time wisely as I always know I have half day off on Monday.
3 tests coming this week, should be okay I guess, at least I did preparation for my economics on Saturday, will be completing math past year papers and check for the answer as soon as possible. I will never think that math is super easy because my last math quiz paper's format is different with the past year, thus I was stunned for a while, completed it but not enough time to check, this happens for the very first time in my life....... So lesson learnt "expect the unexpected".
By the way, I tried my first persuasive essay, my lecturer wants us to be familiar with exam pattern, so we did that in class, no discussion, no asking, no chatting, the classroom was absolutely silent as everyone was worried they don't have enough time to complete all the points especially there is word limit, must be more than 800 words, no plagiarism is allowed. Anyway, I am able to complete it, waiting for the result, bless me and I wish I can have more improvement in English :/
In short, I have a long time didn't meet up my gang,
coming Saturday will be the day,
planner here and gonna inform you guys tonight MUAHAHA
~ so wait for my message <3 p="">3>

