<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
holidays


Thailand #throwback #getting #fatter

Tomorrow is Monday and it is a school day, class started at 2.45pm on every Monday but parents are not in, so I need to follow uncle's van to reach college at 7.30am. Wanted to invite some friends who are still happily enjoying their holiday to watch movie with me but then I think I  should focus on my accounting revision as the test is on the next day. By the way, I seriously not dare to tell others to enjoy their holidays first because the most important homework I have is my English Information Report yet my house's wifi has some problems. I got no idea why the problem exists so many days. Kiam pa memang, luckily brother has data plan, can use his hotspot HEHE! Actually I thought of getting a data plan as well but not for current period as everywhere also has wifi. One good news to share is I have done my report one day before the due date. MUAHAHA!

Queenie was back to Klang but unable to meet her as I was out for too many days, had running nose on that day yet need to rush my report. Sorry to my ladies, haven't met them this month ><. Unable to connect my house's wifi this afternoon and luckily can again in the evening. I started my holiday by jogging for 3 days then parents travel oversea, so join my friends and bro to play badminton. 4 hours in a day and make me walk until very keiyeng now. Anyway, watching BWF Guang Zhou Badminton Match 2013 now. The highlight for tonight is Man Single, hope Dato Lee can get the champion ! He won the first match but performance doesn't look good in second match. JIAYOU ar !

Now, all my ladies are 18 years old, so we can watch all the movies legally. Conjuring is a hot movie recently but timid people like me is unwilling to spend money watching it HEHE. All the best to everyone !