Independence day
2013年8月31日星期六 @ 16:47
![]() |
| First of all, Selamat Hari Merdeka everyone! |
I should be attending an outing today but it has cancelled because some couldn't attend plus my niece and nephew suddenly appear in my house, I become a babysitter as parents are not around and brother went to Ipoh.
Last week was a busy week, finally signed up for few clubs, looking for interesting and meaningful activities, attended AIESEC night on last Friday, 2 hours talk about introducing the club's departments and also the activities they are doing. All of them have the spirit, can see their passion, this club is a bit different because it is not only in Malaysia but connect to people from other countries. Hope to be their committee as involve in more business fields and I hope can access to those info and experience them early than others, I believe this is beneficial to me especially the internship. This is also a platform for us to be exchanged student but this time is no longer playing but learning, looking forwards. The fee they stated is RM450 for 6 weeks which is quite attractive. Anyway, I hope to experience more and involve in more eyeopening events as learning is fun.
Coming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be my persuasive essay test which makes me super nervous as my English is not good enough but Lecturer is too awesome, just don't want to make her disappointed, as well as my parents because the marks will be graded and counted in final which can influence my scholarship. Anyway, gambateh and perform the best !! As I said AIESEC is not normal club, so to be a member, I need to undergo group assessment (Tuesday), individual interview and induction. JIAYING JIA YOU !
Actually I have a lot more to share, but need to be babysitter now as the kids are calling me.......

