<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
lovely Tuesday


It's Tuesday, the only day that my class dismissed early. Wooray ! I was doing media commentary for my Economics as it contains 20 marks for my overall result. Wasn't sure that whether am I on the right road as there is too many points to elaborate, always wonder which point is the most suitable one as there is word limitation. All my Taylor's friends having examination now, no matter SAM or A level, I believe everyone is busy doing last minute revision and some are just too nervous. Thus, didn't contact anyone when I am boring. HEHE. Actually I have three tests coming next week but just being slack because sister is having her holidays right now, no one accompanies me do revision like last time, so now is my turn to accompany her watching drama LOL ! Must change this attitude, if not, when she going UK for further study, I gonna ruin my studies. Oh NOT! this ain't not happen in my life !



Btw, finally I received the information from Sunway about club recruitment drive, they called it as CONNECTIONS ! It gonna be held on 27th - 29th August, my life gonna be meaningful and full of activities again! Perhaps everything is fun and I can meet some crazy friends. I am looking forwards ! MUAHAHA ~

In short, my life is PERFECT although still have rows of examsssss :D