<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
this weekend


Nature is more beautiful than you think :)

Went to Ahgong's house yesterday with my cute niece, she becomes more clever nowadays, just being shy all the while. We departed at 5pm and returned home at 9pm. Spent the whole evening at ahgong's house and also had dinner with him. Jennifer was too shy, when ahgong gave her some biscuit, her voice to say thank you was super soft but ahgong still happy for that HAHAHA. I have family gathering today at a restaurant to celebrate my aunt's birthday! Didn't chat much since my cousins who are closer with me were sitting another table. Is fine, at least we still have time to gather together. Love the feeling of unity :)

Sis coming back tomorrow! But I am lazy to wake up early to bring her home cause I have class in the afternoon and I promised my friends to meet them in library tomorrow to do revision. At first, I planned to study myself first these two days, so that I won't be that blur but this target was definitely failed, this weekend past too fast ><.