an escape will make you smile
2013年9月17日星期二 @ 20:54
Kind of empty, not because nothing to do, but it is the other way round, my life is fully occupied with a lot of stuffs, repeating everything daily, I feel that I have became a robot. Have an escape to Kuantan for the past three days, appreciate for these short holidays, it pulled me out from this hustle and bustle city life, embracing by the nature. How I wish I could wake up early not because of studying but just to enjoy the beauty of sunrise. How I wish I am no longer rushing for all the homeworks but doing everything leisurely.
As usual, I do enjoy the sea breeze, I am happy to have seafood from morning to night, I am pleasure to get close to the nature by waiting for the sunrise at the beach and also have a challenge to climb Bukit Panorama. You can easily see strangers helping strangers there as the pathway is not smooth. Anyway, what I want to emphasis is a holiday is needed for everyone and I am glad that I have one in this September. Love them :)
Took a lot of photos because it is super duper breathtaking. Hope you will like them too #nofilter.
Another good news to announce is finally I am the official member of AIESEC !




