<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
:) VS ;(


Is a little bit tired, is a little bit empty, is a little bit negative thinking, but just because I am LEO, I don't want to show them out. Is tired to be strong for all the time, is tired to make my day occupied with all the activities, is tired to make things perfect, is even tired to tell myself that I can do better to seek for improvement. Hang out with my flower ladiesss today, is happy that we still connected. Everyone knows that I gain my weight, so target set, SLIM DOWN. Good to meet up with them but I think I didn't enjoy very much in it as I think there is something in my heart, which makes me hard to breath, is a pressure, I don't know where is it come from because MUFY program is easy, maybe I am too tired in handle all the things. Have a bunch of crazy friends in Sunway but I realized that our topics are mostly about academic problems.

On the way home just now, I spent some time with Ning, is kind of released because it has been a long time I didn't share personal views about people and things without any hidden. I have more things to chat but I think I can only do that when there is a story-sharing session or when the environment is calm enough and I am with the one I trust.

Just want to admit that I am a weak person...
Is tired to keep everything to myself