<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Goodnight


Hi peeps! Time fliessss~ To me, September was a busy month and now October is the exam month as my forecast and semester exam both held in this month. Wish me luck ! :)



As usual, experience a lot of new things, have a lot of thoughts, appreciate every little thing and those who give me mental support all the time. In short, AIESEC made me crazy on the last week of September because I was asked to stay back for 4 days to attend 1 briefing, 1 general meeting, 1 talk (I am committee) and 1 department meeting. Freaking tired but I did gain some knowledge, should record them now after the activity, couldn't recall much now :/. Is okay, I have one GREAT news to announce, I participated in club t-shirt design competition to get the certificate but I was so lucky that I get the third prize with RM100! WOAH! this is seriously out of my expectation but I have spent them on my coming run. Registered three runs with my cousin and they cost me RM128, I paid all by myself *sakit hati*. Attended another cousin's wedding dinner tonight, they are so hyperactive tonight, I am only free right now to start my midnight revision as I wasted my afternoon and forecast is tomorrow. JIAYOU ! 



Somehow I remember someone told me that "our" friendship has been far apart because we are currently studying in different colleges. Is okay that each other make new friends or close friends there as we cannot hold a person forever. Everyone has the right to live in the way they LIKE. Maybe our conversation has been lesser, (just like me, seldom contact with my gang unless I am going to organize an outing), but it is definitely alright, we know our hearts will never be separated. :)

It might be sad to admit that "someone" was my best friend but I prefer to use those time to appreciate my true friends who still be by my side rather than being sad for those who gone. Always remember: Is easy to make a new friend but is hard to get a friend who treasures you and knows you more than yourself. :)



Goodnight peeps! My time to study ...