<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
It's public holiday


It is another holiday! Feel blessed to live in Malaysia, at least I can have some time to get escape from the hustle city and busy college student life temporary. Is better than nothing right? SMILE ! It gonna be a good day. Had been a little bit emotional on Sunday because I feel that I am not committed and lost my passion in completing tasks. Anyway, I am glad that I am back to the optimistic girl right now.


AS started today, wished my awesome ex-classmates yesterday night and I believe they can really perform well in this exam. I miss them so much :( that's why I visit them once I have time. They are really nice, we are friends and also teacher of each other, everyone willing to share the lessons, is like a family, a smart family that everyone knows what we are doing and we are doing good yet we have some fun and jokes in between. Especially those Melacca trip people, total 6 gather together, we will non-stop laughing and we are united. I love them. They wanted to organize another trip this year and I am invited but we couldn't decide a date as everyone is busy for trip. Thus, I asked them to travel on the date that I couldn't make it, then the planner said "It is no point if without me". So touched wheyy! But I still ask them to go as I will be going trip with Yuehan they all, kinda secret and we settled the plan like the next day we suggest. Everyone is so ONZ~ another random gang HAHAHA



Back to MUFY, it is my problem that I couldn't get as much friends as in Taylor's or Kwang Hua because of people's attitude, I seriously don't like them to put FUN at first then friendship then jokes then food then studies. Anyway, my semester holiday is coming in 3 weeks time and my semester exam is coming in 2 weeks time, gonna study now. All the best everyone, hope to see you all and I want to slim down =.=