<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
HOLIDAYS


Good evening ladies, I have about one month didn't update my blog, I was busy about my studies and also some outdoor activities. It is my holiday now and it gonna end on 2nd Jan 2014. Appreciate to have such a long break. I went to Genting with my family members and relatives on the second and third day of my holidays as it was a Deepavali weekend, thus 5 families went together weeee~

Exam is over, I guess I can get at least 3 High Distinction (HD) out of 4, always lack of confidence on my English, the essay title for this year was "should we eat meat" , I was like WTH. Anyway, wait for another month, result will be released, bless me guys :).



By the way, I get a part time job recently, working at G2000, Aeon, RM5 per hour, normal market price I guess. Anyway, in these two days working, I like all the stuffs. Seriously, they are not boring, they are cute, funny and friendly ! This makes time fliessss. The main reason I like them so much is because of their attitude, they are professional to me. Is hard to explain because you will never expect a sales assistant has to remember so many things and they are willing to help out when I face some problems. I might look tired on the first day, they didn't scold or complain anything yet they asked me "what happened, is there any problem they can help out", how sweet they are, feel blessed to work with them :). 

Besides, I think I am quite different, I prefer to follow all the strict rules rather than no rule, as a stuff there, no one is allowed to sit or use phone during working time. Cannot be late for even one minute as everyone has a stuff card to scan. Must bring the stuff card and name tag with you all the time, RM10 as penalty. Fold the clothes with the FIX pattern and so on..........





To my dearest friends, how are you, have a long time didn't meet up you guys. MISS...
Joven is having holidays now, hope can at least meet up with her :)