<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
STATUS updated


I thought I have a long time didn't update my blog but when I actually checked my friends' blogs, all are the same. I guess everyone is still busying. Class is commenced in two-week time. Perhaps everything is smooth and sailing. Time flies, haven't bought my new year shirts as I am waiting for my sister's break. She went to shopping mall with her friends so often but not with me, sigh.


Anyway, as all of you know, I went to Langkawi with another gang. Glad to spend my time with them, they are some who I actually thought that we are not that close, end up close dao macam siblings. Love that feeling and really appreciate for the passion we have, if not, I am sure that this trip will never happen. We hope to have more trips like this, annually maybe but it sounds hard to come true because yuehan will continue his further studies at Australia next year, more and more people going to study oversea and I am one of them. Live at that moment !Thanks for making my holidays more memorable, it is not full with part time job. I love the sea so much .







The day after the trip is my granddad and dad's birthday celebration. They are 80 and 60 now ! Once again, Happy Birthday to them ! Love them and thanks for being the most caring one. My siblings and I bought two cakes for them as a gift, total 6kg and they sot us RM300++. I thought we can't finish it but I was definitely wrong. It became empty within half an hour. The power of the crowd of people and the tasty of the cake impress me WOAH !

the complete one for my lovely family even the 2 months + niece is in ! HEHE
Attended my ladiessss' gathering yesterday night, few kittens are there, a little little bit disappointed cause I am hoping to meet all of you. Gonna attend S2's gathering later but I haven't informed my mum =X.


Christmas it coming, my shop is playing Christmas songs but I got no idea why most of the shops are playing CNY song. Guys, we are still living in 2013. If you ask me what is my Christmas wish, I will not hope for a gift but I hope for something special, hope it can be a day to be remembered and mark a perfect ending for 2013. Last but not the least, I am thankful that we still can keep contact even though most of us are studying in different environments. I know that it is my fault for not keeping us close like last time as I seldom whatsapp people randomly to update my current status. I am still the selfish one, sorry.