<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
A fresh start



Hello peeps, it's 2014 now ! Can't believe that I am getting 19 soon. It's alright, we are still young ! As always, I want to have some revolutions for this year, a change might be a good start but maybe not, July I guess, take it as a birthday present for myself. I am still studying the same course which makes me feel that I am still living in 2013. It's okay, if I am not wrong, I will be entering university in August, there is a 3-month break after my final exam, this is something great for me, at least there is a gap which is just nice for me to do internship (if I can find one) or keep contact with my bestiesss.

My class commenced on 2nd January, last Thursday. I reached college at 7am, no heavy traffic jam as Sri KL and Taylor's haven't started the class (got no idea about Inti), saw few kittens around, again, I feel so lonely. I was being too quiet during first semester, didn't get much friends which can make me keep waving hands, kind of sad. Wanted to change it this semester, sounds a little bit late but I will try, at least get myself a good memory for studying in Sunway. Revolution #1, be more friendly and start a topic with new friends even it might be awkward at first :)

I am actually still working as a part timer in G2000 until 26th Jan. Went out for supper with them on Monday and Wednesday, I reached home at midnight, about 12.15am. Mum is not happy about this cause she worried that I couldn't wake up the next morning and make myself tired. Such a nice mum, love her ! But I like to chat with the staffs there, although we only know for 2 months, we chat and laugh a lot LOL ! They called me 9 times just now but I didn't answer the call, I was too tired, took a nap from 7pm to 10pm. Perhaps everything goes right :)


Class started for one week, I have homework daily which makes me quite surprised as this doesn't happen in semester one. Economic does give me some surprise as it becomes tough even the first topic, causes many students choose to drop it. It's fine, I will still do my best to memorize all the definitions and link them together to give myself a complete and clear picture. Didn't get my last semester lecturer in this semester, I wish I can transfer to their classes but without solid reason, I am not allowed to do so. Never mind then, let's FIGHTING for this year and shine like a diamond ! 

Looking forwards for CNY ! Miss and love ~