<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
update for the sake of update


It's the last day of February. Sometimes I feel that 24 hours a day is not enough, it might be just nice for me to study and surf social networks randomly. I couldn't remember how long I didn't watch a drama or a movie, I don't know what is the storyline about even if I have extra time to watch some episodes, I don't think I have more than 1 hour time in watching TV program most of the time. I am not sad because of this, as I am not drama type and I rather spend the time to have a tight sleep, I just feel that I am practicing a nerdy lifestyle.


I was chatting with Yuehan another day, I was complaining about others (I don't usually do so, but when I did, you can imagine how serious the matter is) as I don't know why people like them, going to be 19 soon, get mad because of little things, sometimes I think that they are just like a kid, a kindergarten kid. Then, he told me that I am serious in everything, I have planned what I need to do and I will try my best to make everything happens according to my plan + I have fully utilized my time, I have 3 days break for every week but I don't really have a rest day, I have things to do. He said that it is good to spend your time wisely but sometimes, have a more relaxing life will make me happier, maybe less complains; have a broader perspectives in looking things as I have time to think from other angels; able to accept more. I guess what he said is correct, that's why today I make myself free, no schedule is planned, just being RANDOM like what I used to. House is empty, parents went to visit grandpa, sis went to uni, bro went to work, nephew went to kindergarten, I am the queen in the house for this moment, playing musics loud, making some notes for coming tests ...


Sometimes, I am happy that I am one of the favourite students for my lecturers, but sometimes, I don't like them to take me as an example, I don't need a lot of titles for myself as a hardworking or clever student. Sometimes, I just want a confirmation, rather than compliments. People like to frame me as a nerd because of these compliments yet I can't do anything.

Submitted my application form to Melbourne Uni last Thursday, have to wait for another 5 weeks to confirm whether I get conditional offer or not. Don't really want to share this with everyone as I think it gonna be quite embarrassing if I didn't get it.