<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
RECHARGED



It's Sunday, it marks an end for my mid-sem break. I want to have a longer break, can I?
I am too lazy to face all the tests and exams.
Sorry to say that sometimes I hope I am isolated. I am okay that people asking me questions but not in the tone of ordering me, I am ain't not your employee.

I guess I have well spent my holidays, glad to say that, at least I "ran away from home" and met up my bestiess although the people attending getting lesser. No worries, we are still united somehow :). One EPIC thing I have to mention is I make friend with golden retriever, Alphy, she is so damn cute and hyperactive. I miss her so much !! Got sick during the  holidays too, mum nagged me saying this is the outcome of playing too hard, no comment given as I think so HAHAHA.


Yesterday night, few ONZ people showing up, to be honest, I am somehow enjoy in our conversation, no pressure, no awkward, no rushing time, just laugh and suan siao. I introduce a new character too, nothing much to mention about him, I guess it is still too early for me to elaborate more. Didn't want to share at first as I am kind of worried that previous case will happen again but the moment seeing Ning so desperate in introducing her GFS, my heart told my mind, nothing should be hidden in front of true friends, then I started my story. A short one and I actually don't know how to continue it...



I am so released now, holidays end,
Zhou Xiao Mei is recharged, 
Ying Ying is waiting for better things to come,
Keiyeng gonna smile broader and fight for tomorrow, 
JiaYing will continue JiaYou :)

All the best everyone, don't be fear of failure, be treasure for experiences. #LOVE