the 500th post
2014年4月17日星期四 @ 19:54
It is Thursday ! Again, I am looking for weekend and here it comes but what should I do for this weekend? A little bit lazy, don't feel like to study as my time has been occupied for revision for past few weeks, maybe a novel? Perhaps I won't regret when my test coming. Anyway, I have done my oral presentation which means I have completed all the English internal assignments. For other subjects, all left one test basically.
I slept quite early yesterday but somehow the tiredness getting more serious. I feel so old although I am 18 now. Sis's final exam is coming in three weeks time, glad that she is with me all the night for studying. Sounds super nerd but recently don't have any drama attracts us, so reading considered as a good alternative I guess.
My class dismissed at 2.45pm daily but I can only go back at 4pm, thus I go to library daily but recently I couldn't get myself an empty seat, so called peak period I guess. These two months, no matter what course you are taking, you have to prepare for your exam. All the best everyone. There is one thing makes me crazy, I reached my college at 7.20am today, I go to Atrium Garden to find a place for study but what the hell it is full again, where all these fellows came? It is still early in the morning, they should go back to their bed, and not competing the seats with me LOL.
I feel like to have some cakes, marble cheese cake, fruit cake, green tea & red bean cake, any cake will do ! Eleven days more is my nephew's birthday, cake is a MUST, about present, I will see how HAHAHA!
Let me slack a while.
Sigh, I get confused with myself.
I like to have a hectic life, I feel like my time is fully utilized
although I will complain.


