April #1
2014年4月4日星期五 @ 12:49
Hello April ! you are here finally. Not really excited for your coming as I have a lot of tests to sit this month. Perhaps everything is alright, I am counting down the weeks to my graduation. Timetable for final exam is out, last paper dropped on 28th May. Waiting... :)
Went out with Eugene and Yeekai these two random guys yesterday. Although didn't meet for quite some months, glad that still have a lot of things to chat, 2 hours meeting, time is fully utilized. Yeekai is currently a teacher in a primary school, so please address him as Sir Ong ! HAHAHA. Eugene as usual, the blur one, hope he is able to join the Marathon Trip.
Nothing much to update actually, I guess I am quite active in twitter recently but posting some emo tweets don't really like me. Anyway, emo emo emo month ar. However, YOU ! Please don't be emo because I am not good in comforting people. LOL
It's happy to see others smiling or laughing, so show me your broad smile when we meet ! YAY !


