<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
bad things will turn out good, perhaps


When you realized bad things don't come alone...
You feel helpless when you couldn't really find someone to talk with face to face...
Sister is addicted in her games and I feel like WTH ...
Your sister is less important than the lifeless game...
So here I am sharing all the bad moments with my peeps...



I don't know how to start, somehow I guess,  the day you don't know how to conclude, it is definitely not a good day. In short, I think I screw up my research essay paper yet my college mate told me something harsh but true. This girl sent me the test question one hour earlier before the test started but I thought that she is asking me questions again yet  I am having another class in that moment, so basically I just ignore it. When she asked me why I didn't check my whatsapp, I told her that, she replied me "Never look down on people". I admit that this is my fault, I didn't want to blame anyone, although it sounds hurt but it is a lesson that I must learn. I am not sure did I tell you guys why am I being "cool" in MUFY, the main reason is I am really scared that people come to me with the purpose of asking me questions and after all, ditch me aside. Even like today, there is a guy who I think I only talked to him once a year and we don't actually say Hello to each other, then today he purposely acting friendly just to ask me for answer, WTH right ? What to do, I try to avoid, then I sacrifice my social life, I let others label me as a nerd, I don't really care about what they think, I know I am doing the right thing for my own sake. It's not necessary for me having a lot of friends, I just need few loyal friends and I appreciate for their existence. I don't have time to take care of temporary friends, I admit that I am selfish but if you are in my situation, surrounded by people who take fun as their first place, somehow you may do the same thing as I do now. It's sad to admit that I am not happy studying here, if you realize, I have been turn out to be a pessimistic person recently. Environment shapes one's attitude. I am not purposely acting cool, it is a layer of protection. Sorry to myself as my smile is no longer there...



People tend to share things with close friends, but I didn't share any with my MUFY friends. According experiences and time proves me that people are not loyal, people cannot be trusted, people tend to use your stories as a topic when they chat with others, they tend to take you for granted. This doesn't happen on me as I am still the "cool" one but I feel sad for my college mate, she gives out a lot, end up what she gets in return is ignorance. She talked to me about this, she said I am more matured than her, I told her, I have been gone through all these, some through real life experiences, some through other stories, we are forced to grow up and admit that people have 2 faces. It's nothing wrong to protect yourself, choose the right friends before you getting hurt.



I have submitted my application form for 6 weeks, nothing in return, I wonder the efficiency of Melbourne Uni. This upset me as I have looked for the officer of University Placement for a number of times. I have talked to the representative of Melbourne Uni personally and she said she will be sending me a conditional offer letter, so I am at the cross junction, should I putting hope on it ? I need a conditional offer letter for me to apply scholarship, now other than sighing, I can't do anything. I feel hopeless...


CHU JIA YING
No matter what have happened
You are only allowed to be emo for one day
Life is short and time is precious
Negative thinking should not occupy it all the while