<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Effort needed




Tomorrow is my oral presentation, wish me luck ! 
I guess it should be pretty okay as I did quite a number of practices, just hope that I can control my pace and pronounce every single word correctly and wish for simple questions during Q&A section as this is individual work. GAMBATEH ! I can do it :D

Tuesday is my Economics test, although the weightage is comparable small, it's still a test, I will take it seriously. I actually finished revising but lazy people like me haven't memorized the definitions for the key terms and haven't read through the tutorial questions. Okay, this is a MUST work to do for tomorrow :)

Wednesday is my friend's birthday, haven't done the birthday card. Okay, leave this work to Tuesday night. 

Thursday, due date for my accounting take home assignment, this shouldn't be a big problem as answers are all in the lecturer notes. Anyway, I haven't started doing it. JIAYOU !


I am not updating my blog, I am actually reminding myself what I should do for the coming week. 
Enjoy with your books everyone :)