<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
not my day



My mood is completely ruined by my English lecturer today. Wanted to submit my report earlier so that I don't need to go to college on Friday as I don't have any class on that day. However, things are not easy for her, I got no idea what the hell that she makes things so complicated. Gave up. What to do ? I am the one paying the tuition fee but I am not given the power to disqualify the substandard lecturer. Somehow, it's sounds unfair. She asked me some questions that make us stunned, to be honest, she gave me the feeling that did she actually know what she is teaching. Speechless...

Did one stupid question for my math test, I feel like killing myself as I did it wrong during my revision paper. Thus, when I saw that question, I told myself I won't do it wrong for the second choice, without thinking much, I wrote my answer. However, I did the same mistake again, NOOB right? Again, I am speechless...



Today is definitely not my day, hoping for a better tomorrow.
Next week gonna be another hectic week, please grant me strength
All the best everyone, hope to meet up you guys soon :)