<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
August


It's August now and finally I think I am used to university lifestyle.


Uni lifestyle is so much different than I thought. People said you gonna have a Awesome uni life as it is not much about academics but social and activitiessss, however, I feel the other way. Every week having quiz which is counted, every 2 weeks assignment due and all the lecture notes given are in the super summarize form. What to do? Try to make more time, fats like me again, no time for me to go jogging (the most lame excuse I have), so my friend and I decided to go to Monash Gym Center weekly, perhaps we keep our promise **let's see

Independent Day coming real soon and same to my assignment due date, test and mid-term exam. The most struggle thing I need to decide is should I go vacation with my family or do revision at home for this coming short holidays. My family goes to Kuantan every year, but this time I add in another place, so total 4 days 3 nights. I wanted to shift my Friday quiz to Thursday but the coordinator of the unit doesn't grant this to me as family holiday is not an exceptional circumstances that can be accepted. What to dooooooooo? Maybe not going for the trip ? My parents actually okay to wait for me but I don't know

Anyway, August is a busy month for everyone I guess? Except those who still in holidays LOL! Alvl result has released few weeks back, some got excellent result and some are the other way round, whatever it is, a lot of people flying off especially my ex-classmates, most of them going to LSE tgt, it gonna be fun! Congratz! Will be meeting them on coming Saturday although I haven't completed my research for my management assignment **Reflection time: PLS BE MORE ORGANISED CHU JIA YING


September coming, I can predict a busy month ahead, sis flying off soon, hope to spend more time with her rather than my studies but I just couldn't do that as I know this is student's responsibility, thank sis for her understanding as well :). Through our conversation, I know she wants a farewell, I will try to contact her friends to make this happen if can.........but I am so unsure whether this can come true or not AIYO

Good luck and bless you :)