Friday
2014年8月29日星期五 @ 23:55
The purpose I switch on my laptop is to complete my individual essay, even a draft without paraphrasing or putting in in-text citation, I am satisfied because today is a tiring day, indeed every day is. Family members went to Kuantan this morning, while me starting my day with tutorial class at 12pm, statistics quiz at 1.30pm, group discussion for next week presentation at 2.30pm and accounting revision class at 5.30pm. No break in between, thus I ate in the library when having discussion :X. Reached home at 8.20pm, I feel so old suddenly, backache, headache, all kinds of aches.
Attended a talk named "Gratitude" on Tuesday, finally I know why there is #100happydays on instagram, and currently what the speaker doing is nominating people to write down at least 3 things that make him/her feeling happy for 5 days continuously, let's not touch about ALS bucket challenge. The speaker asked us to share about one thing that you are appreciated now, there are a number of answers and some are just as simple as "have a house", at first I was hard to understand why is the girl appreciated of this, I know this is important but somehow people tend to appreciate friends, family or teachers rather than a basic need. Lesson learnt : the most basic needs are always provided but it doesn't mean we can take it for granted, you never know what you going to be without it. #appreciateforeverything

