little things
2014年9月15日星期一 @ 19:09
Last week, I went for blood donation but got rejected for twice.
First time, not enough water in my blood.
Second time, low blood pressure.
Then, this week, I wasn't feeling well for the past few days, I told my mum about that then she told me this is due to low blood pressure, that's why I feel headache quite often recently, somehow have to admit that my body is weak. Sigh
Anyway, I spent my Saturday with my Alevel friends, they are awesome as usual, reached home at 12.30am and I guess they reached home about 1am. It was a fun day indeed to me although we wasted some time while waiting the movie. I watched "The Maze Runner", since SCM only left few rows in front, then we decided to go to TGV, Bukit Raja, we sang the national song, this is my first time experience HAHAHA. Went to Skytrex in the morning, wasn't sure about how it looks like or is it fun or tiring or whatever, thanks twinny for helping me and answering all my questions. Glad that the weather was nice, so thankful that it was not raining.
I actually want to spend more time with friends, my ladiesss, it's like months didn't meet :/
I want to have holidays, mid-sem break, please come as soon as possible, I will try to complete my assignments earlier, please motivate me
Gambateh and all the best everyone :)


