mid-sem break
2014年9月29日星期一 @ 23:21
It is the last week of September, it is my mid-semester break where my friends just started their new semester. Thus, I can predict myself that I gonna be quite free during November once after my semester exam as others still having class until December, it is fine, I will try to look for travel info and have fun with you all :). I hope my mum won't kill me for keep travelling this year HAHAHA, your daughter loves to travel but don't have money.
It is Monday, should be my first day of holiday, this is a good excuse for me for trying not to do anything. However, my dearest classmates and teammates giving me pressure indirectly. My whatsapp is now full with the reminder of assignments and some even doing discussions on the assignment which I don't really know about the question. Anyway, little pressure always acts as motivation. And this holiday is a study week indeed. Scold me if I am slack, you are given the permission. HAHAHA
Sister went to UK for a week already, miss her but not that much as I expected but mum does I guess. Mum always asks me to contact with sis and video call her whenever she is free. Her first class will only be started next week, so another week for her to walk around and explore that beautiful city. Take care and love her
I started my holiday with a great outing with my ladiesss. It was a great night indeed, laughter never stopped, I miss Queenie somehow, hope she was actually with us as she missed a lot of fun. Looking forward for next outing, gathering, trip, etc :)


