Slacky
2014年9月4日星期四 @ 19:10
It's Thursday, the day I don't have any class to attend, it's a happy day as it indicates that weekend coming real soon plus it provides me a break after three day studying. TGIT for me
Initially there is a group discussion for next week presentation, however, I am really lazy to drive there, yet the accounting mid-sem test has postponed, so we will have more time to focus on the presentation, thus end up I am staying home for whole day and feeling glad for that YAY !
The past Tuesday was the submission date for management individual essay, although I did it a little bit rush, however, I am quite satisfied with my work after days of researches and edits. Hopefully can get a high score. Tuesday was my lovely sister's birthday, bought her a cake, nothing surprised her actually, but she was happy with it. Good that she is still here celebrating her birthday with us. Love her and bless her :)
Sister is listing out what she needs to bring to UK, then only I realise time never waited for anyone.
Anyway, after the submission of the essay, after sitting my economics mid sem test, I am so appreciate that finally there is a time for me to have a break, although just a short break that I gave to myself, however, I tend to stick to this slacking lifestyle, not efficient today, just doing homework that gonna be discussed and revision that going to be tested for tomorrow quiz. So yea, this is my type of short break. I really dislike procrastination, so this weekend, have to back to study mood, bless me and all the best everyone :)

