<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Hello semester break



Finally my semester exam ended yesterday, it was not a really good ending somehow to me as I don't have enough time to complete the paper and loss a lot of marks in this way... It was actually a sad thing as I think I didn't perform my best due to the time issue. Alright, should have a better time management. Out of 4 papers, finish 2 on time, 1 pretty earlier and 1 incomplete. This marks an end for my first semester in Monash.


Anyway, I am embracing my three-month break right now YAY!! Went to 1 Utama with my uni friends, pretty happy to know this batch of crazy girls, girls have endless topics to chat and when six girls are together, the laughter, the jokes, the fun are more than you can imagine. Had our early dinner in Sushi King as there was a promotion, RM 3 of each plate regardless what the original price was. After that, watching a movie, we just randomly picked one, and due to time constraint, we chose "John Wick", and we rename it as "the incidents caused by a dog", check this movie out if you wanna know why. HAHAHA. It was Wednesday, Baskin Robbin has the PINK promotion as usual, so we bumped into it. **Trust me that ice cream can make you happy. After that, we chatted until 10pm I guess when all the shops are going to close HAHAHA. Next Wednesday will be another hang out day with these girls :D

Today, woke up at 7am, I thought I would wake up much later at first, it's fine, but pretty bored right now. It's time to get a job, but people like me who like to travel was looking at travelling information rather than job vacation notices.

Have a NICE day :)