<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
December, a thankful month



I am here again because I got nothing to do. Got back from work and I should feel tired, however, as the number of teachers in Kumon has increased, the workload is lessen, meaning, I can go home early. YAY !

Three more days to Christmas and ten more days to New Year. Before closing the book of 2014, I would like to thank everyone who accompanies me go through thick and thick


I appreciate my friends who choose to keep in touch with me
I appreciate that our friendship lasts and we prove that distance is just a number
I am thankful with everything I have/had and also things that I loss
every failure gives me a lesson to learn and become more tough
Thanks for everyone who assisted me regardless in studies, obstacles or family issues
As the phase says "Hard time reveals true friends"
I appreciate that I have family members who support me in all the activities I join
Thank you for my little nephew who creates a lot of laughters in the house and he trains my patient to a higher level  HAHAH
Specially thank my mum who knows me very well, she always shows her care by actions, it's hard to put feeling into words, what I can say is I am proud to be her daughter
In my age, it's easy to make new friends, but hard to have long-lasting friendship (I think in that way, mindset problem maybe)
Thus, I am thankful that I am still close with my ladies, keiyeng group, langkawi group, memories keeper group
The number of outings is less recently but somehow we still know what others doing and topics never end when we meet and there is no awkward moment no matter what kind of lousy thing happens HAHAH
Thanks my uni crazy friends, who like to hand out in those shopping centers which are very far from my house, however, chatting with them is incredibly fun, happy to know them and have them as my classmates which make studies become interesting HEHE


If you want me to highlight the most "special / memorable / beautiful" thing that happened this year, I might say that it is having a best friend who then becomes my boyfriend. **Guess he is smiling if he is reading this**. What to say about us, erm, I think there is one thing that I confirm is we treasure each other and I guess this is the most important thing to have in a relationship. Thank you boyfriend, thank you for insisting to send me morning and night messages (for sure you copy from drama or novel XP), thank you for tolerating my time as I work almost every day. You know I love you *blush*
Note: choose the right time to play games :P

I saw this and it is meaningful, hope you like it as well, here it goes
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."