<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
summary :)



About my holidays, not that boring, not that fun. Currently working at Kumon which introduced by Ning. Salary is acceptable but I'm hoping for a better pay XP , the workload is lesser and easier compared to my previous jobs; colleagues are nice but I can't remember their name **Forgetful mind** I seldom chat with them as everyone is busy with his or her job. Get myself another job during weekend just to earn more pocket money for my coming trips with friends HEHE. Work as a promoter (or a better name, service vendor). The colleagues there are friendly and we chatted a lot during our break as our age are close to each other, the only bad thing is the working venue is changing all the while and training is needed for every new product :/


Besides working, there is always time for trip and outings, so I went to Fraser Hills last week. It was a family trip, the very first one in this year if I am not mistaken as I missed few previously. Spending 4 days 3 nights there, it was a back-to-nature-trip to me as there is no line for my phone, thus I put it as flight mode. Luckily wifi was available there, which makes me still able to contact with others. Spent my days by joining jungle trekking, horse riding, water pedal, archery, etc. Food were all cooked by ourselves, steamboat, BBQ, maggie mee, herbal eggs, sandwiches, etc (quick, convenient and good in taste :)).



Able to meet my friends for the past few days as well. Played badminton and watched movie with Duo-Yan and Yin Whei. Although I have watched Hero 6 before, however, it was happy to watch again due to my short term memory. Met with Tuckiee, Xyiee and Jack at night, spent few hours but chatting a lot, most of the time was used by Jack to share his story, it's fine, he is still the same Jack I known who never tired in chatting or explaining.

Worked as promoter again today, met Li Hong coincidentally, although I know that we work under the same company, still feeling surprised when meeting her as colleague. Chatted a lot as usual, was kind of blur when entering the supermarket (first time working there), thanks for her help in keeping the booth, samples, free gifts, etc. We had lunch together, this made me happy, I can't really stand to have lunch alone ><.


Early Christmas Wish : ALL THE BEST for 2015 :)

This post might be a bit long, last but not the least, enjoy the last 2 weeks for 2014.
Let's ROCK together YAY