<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
#3 post in 2015


Smile when a new day starts and this is my way to welcome you :)

I rarely use computer during semester break, the reason I'm here using desktop was the problem of unit selection for my coming semester. I have been procrastinated this issue for 2 weeks, so I think I should just send an email to the management office and get done with it before any fine applies on me. I am done with that email and waiting for their reply, guess tomorrow will get some feedback.


Definitely not a bookworm but nice books worth your quality time. 

Quite busy for the past two weeks, didn't do much things but time was still fully occupied. Eg, cleaning up my room once again, refolding all the clothes in case I forgot one or two, baking CNY cookies (peanut and walnut cookies, pineapple tarts) with relatives **I love the atmosphere of having everyone to work on those little meaning yet memorable thing :D**, shopping for CNY **not really get much but guess it is enough**, reading the books I bought previously. I am hoping to participate in more marathons (preferable 10km) with a reasonable price + nearby locations perhaps HEHE. I wish to get back to uni soon as working starts to get bored and somehow I feel a bit unproductive for staying at home too long **don't envy if you are having classes now because I want your life**. Moreover, please try to motivate me for getting up early and go to gym more frequent, I don't really sweat after Nike Run


Spend your time well by doing whatever you like and temporary forget about the noisy world.


All the best and have a blast everyone :) 
Better things are coming