<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
summary indeed



In case you don't know, it's FEBRUARY now, it's CNY month, I'm happy for the festival but I start to get bored of the long long long holidays. For the previous month, I have joined my secondary school friends to SEKEPING SERENDAH, we actually planned one year in advanced, it was indeed a nice place to get yourself away from the bustle city and it has once again proved you that Maxis is better than Digi XP. Although nothing much to do there, I think we spent our days and nights with monopoly deal, killers, card against humanity, cooking, preparing food and swimming. The facility there is better and cleaner than I expected, we made noise from day to night especially Nie Naik is there. It was a memorable trip, no doubt. ** I really bad in cooking **



Participated in Nike Run, this was my third time registering 21km, however, I have never completed one. First is Women Marathon, the event was cancelled due to air pollution; second run was GM Klang Run, I went to Fraser Hill and I forgot to collect the running tee, what a waste ><; third run was Nike Run Malaysia, the volunteer asked us to cut the queue, so I actually ran 15km or lesser, however, finisher medal was given. My boy participated in it too, didn't meet when the run started, however, I spotted him halfway, wonder since when I have such a good eyesight, anyway, glad that we complete the run together. Thanks for the companion :). ** don't think I'll register 21km run again **



I have a number of close friends born in February, celebrated Yue Han and Tuck Soon's birthday yesterday, it was actually a last min plan, happy that 10 people showed up and 2 random fellows joined when we went to the cafe / pub. Thanks for the cooperation and being on time, the surprise was kind of fail but everyone enjoyed in it.