<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
summary for march



Hello peeps, it's end of March. Time flies. I guess March is indeed a busy but productive month. Adapted to uni life after 3-month break, happy to meet my old friends and also new people out there. It is true that business people are friendly and easy to talk with. As usual, I joined some clubs, however, the clubs I joined mostly due to interest rather than what I can learn, for example Monash Cinematic Club (watching movie weekly basically) and Monash Running and Athletic Club (core training and running as you can understand from the name). That's why I would be late for home on Monday and Thursday, one good thing is I can avoid jam by going home late as my classes normally dismissed in the evening, range from 5pm to 6pm.


About my friends, attended 4 birthday celebrations this month and 3 happened in the past week. Hectic week as I had three tests in the same week as well. Sorry to my boy as we rarely meet and he always needs to tolerate with my time. Meanwhile, I am looking for internship, planning to have one during my summer break (end of November), thus I attend two talks a week, it's happy to learn new things from these people as they are more like sharing rather than forcing you to join, broaden my mind as well as my choices. Monash really does a good job in it.


Met my relatives this morning, they were asking me regard to my future study plan, most of them know that I am going to Australia in July, I actually thought that still have some time to go as I just started my sem 2 for a month, however, reality is always cruel, too many things to do within the coming few months. Thus, they asked me better to look for a place to stay / hostel in Australia now. I got no idea about my accommodation as what I know is I am still waiting for the letter of Melbourne Uni, can the course management officer be more efficient? I got other offer letters from universities like UNSW and Deakin, Monash Uni's application only starts from April, nothing I can do but waiting.

I think I am too late to apply scholarship, surf the net just now and I realised there is only 1 scholarship available, perhaps I can get it although it is very competitive. It's okay, just do my best and fully utilize my time. Lastly, have a nice day people :)