<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Easter breakkkkk



Once again hello peeps, it is April now, attended two birthday celebration for the first week of it. One was boyfriend's advanced birthday celebration, instead of celebrating in a formal form, we were more like dating; another one was grandmum's 86-year-old birthday celebration which just happened. It's happy to meet up with relatives, if you know me well, guess you know the reason HAHAH.


It's Easter, so here I am having my break, one-week long, however, pretty much things to do in this limited time. I need to catch up whatever I missed in the past 5 weeks of lectures as well as tutorials *I didn't finish most of the tutorial ques as I chose to sleep rather than completing the work most of the time, YES, I admit that I am a pig, the laziest one. Thus, this break gonna be packed with studies, books, notes, assignments, I would still read a novel though HAHAH. Collected my book vouchers and now I am waiting for book fair,feeling excited :).

I have two group assignments which need to submit once after the break, I am considered a newbie in business analyst unit, most of them are second year student if they plan to major in it, some are third year who take it as elective purely due to interest, and I am just a year 1 blur blur blur blur student who enrolled it just because lecturers recommended. Anyway, still happy with what I am learning now. Thus, I don't really know my classmates for this unit. It is a group assignment, so I formed a group with 2 classmates who I didn't talk with them before, not even a HI. Anyway, my impressions to them are pretty good, HAHAH. However, we forgot to leave each other the contact number, so my groupmate sent an email to my lecturer and describing me in a way that I feel funny but CUTE hahaha. He described me as "the girl who always sit at second row and asks questions after class" LOL. My lecturer forwarded the email to me, I laughed but still happy to get back into group HAHAH.


Pretty blur recently, anyway, I believe that my day would be getting better. Be more optimistic people, good things are coming when you smile :).