updates
2015年4月23日星期四 @ 21:52
There was a thing that made me slightly emotional, if you are my old friends, you might know me, I don't check answers with others when exam is over, as I think I did my best and marks aren't the most important thing. I had a quiz this evening, it was pretty easy, but silly mistakes made and somehow I couldn't really let go, even now, I still thought of it and remorse. I know it very well that I cant rewind the time, eventually no one can. Thus, I would try to perform my best in other coming quiz and tests. My tutor is good, and I really don't feel like to make him disappointed with my marks. Kay la, just a small matter, and I need a channel to express it out.
There is a run in this Sunday, I didn't participate in a run after Nike Run, which was held almost 3 months ago, bless my legs. Nothing much to update, meet me in person to know my latest status. Ohyea, Enning back to Kumon again and it's always happy to work with close friends, old friends who didn't meet for a long time but never feel strange and topics never end. Waiting for another meeting, ladies please give me your time :)
I think I have been over utilized my time, time to study, time to work, time to keep contact with family members, time to sleep, and a little time to gym, somehow I think that I have been "lost contact" with my old friends, I miss how close keiyeng group was, I miss how frequent I play badminton with langkawi group last time, I miss all the stupid conversations and lame jokes we laugh around, I miss all the random movie dates and definitely yamcha sessions. Guess, I need to rearrange my time for all these, it's sad if these become memories instead.
Ohyea, one last thing, I cut my hair, meet me for more details XP




