<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
JUNE #2




Belloooooo
My exam started exactly a week ago, and it left exactly a week to let e get over from it. It is quite a long time to me, as most of my friends completed their exam today, some even earlier, celebration, holidays, vacations, all over my instagram and facebook, nothing is more than envy. It's fine, I don't think I would have a celebration right after my exam, I am not close with my classmates for that unit + I wish to spend my precious time with my family members, boyfriend and definitely closer friends. It is about 5 weeks before I start my study journey in Australia.


Sister has been posting tonnes of photos sharing with us her trip around Europe areas. It is indeed a great one, a memorable one for her, travel for about a month, spending parents' money. And she gonna be doing the same travelling thing again in Sept but this time with family members (except me, sad to say that) for another 3 weeks. How can I not being jealous? It's fine, I would try to spend my days in Australia like how she does, HAHAHA, New Zealand, I will definitely visit you one day. I can imagine the bungee jump, hot air balloon, hiking, watching whale and dolphins swimming, beautiful scenery and people, I am gonna crazy by thinking any of them.


Alright, one subject left, one week left for me to study, it is like another study break, instead of taking it as study break, I guess I have declared it as holidays. HAHAH. I was way too excited and looking forwards for badminton games, for running for hiking, for gatherings, for short / road trips, for whatever can make me keep connected with people I love. By the way, wishing Whei have a blessful vacation + working experience in US. All the best my lady !


I bought some novels, but all have not been touched, I guess recently I am falling into fantasy world again especially Gayle Forman's books. I bought two of them, and I wish I can start reading them once after my exam. Currently reading the book sent by Ning, it is something that I would rarely or never buy but it is worth reading, might be bored to some people but reading at night make you know yourself more. I would like to thank her over here, although I am not sure will she be seeing this.


By the way, I watched Jurassic World, was waited this for quite long once after I watched the trailer. I guess a lot of people watched or even checked/given the reviews. It is a nice movie to me, maybe it is because I am not strict-on-movie type of person. Just check it out if you are free :)

Sending my blessings to all of you, wishing you a happy holiday  and for those who still have classes, all the best with whatever tasks you are given **watch some comedy / Running Man would definitely destress :P