June #3
2015年6月29日星期一 @ 21:46
This gonna be the last post in June.
Time flies, I am soon leaving to Australia to further study. Not feeling excited or sad or anything yet, currently looking forwards for the date my sis back to home. How I reminisce those days spending our nights chatting and sharing before sleeping. She must have a lot of stories (souvenirs as well I hope :P) to share.
I am free now, no more exam, and nothing I can do other than waiting for my result, I guess that is the reason I play badminton so frequent recently. Anyway, I should sweat more / lose some of my weight as I expect I would gain some in Australia especially it is winter now.
I attended two pre-departure briefing, the contents are about the same, the thing that I am worried is most of them got their visa done (basically everything done except packing the luggage), and me still waiting for the super late result to be released, so that it allows me to get an unconditional offer and then proceed with apply student visa. A lot of things needed to be done in a short period and this really makes me feel insecure. I don't like uncertainties when it comes to studies, travel is a different story :P. Although all the monash-rians who apply to transfer in July holding a conditional offer (average 70 marks and above), but all of them have booked their flight, I am the only one thinking should I go on the same day as them or try to delay it as late as possible.
Anyway, bless you.
