<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
Melbourne




"It has been a long day without you my friend..."
I am quite appreciate that I am staying with my housemates, we sort out things together, share the housework, although there were some little arguments occurred. People here are friendly, despite some having freaking strong Aussie accent, everything is pretty good. I guess students in my university are smart but some are too selfish, dramassss. It's alright. There are goods things happen on me too :D. I randomly participated in a survey and got selected for Mt Buller one day trip with all expenses covered (except food and drinks) with all the international students who just commenced their studies here. This is so precious ! My first time seeing snow, experience the harsh weather, having so much fun with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Thank them so much for their company and photos HAHAHA.