negative side
2015年9月27日星期日 @ 20:06
I have been missing from social media for more than a month. If you're wondering how I am lately, I am doing quite fine. I am actually pretty free compared to others but my time management is literally screwed up.
It is always good to let yourself step into uncomfortable zone, you would grow up faster than the peeps, not by choice but you have to. I have decided to run a position in student council, I screwed up my election speech and I was totally disappointed in myself. I blamed myself for not doing full preparation despite having the hunger of getting the position. I felt sorry to the previous director and seniors who provided me the advices and support. I was really down.
However, things get better the next day. The journey to achieve success is tough, it gets even tougher when you are outside from home. The environment here is competitive, people here are smart and you do feel yourself stupid. I couldn't speak fluent English, the vocabulary I know is just way too limited, and sorry that sometimes I just couldn't understand Australia accent. If you heard of discrimination towards Asians in Australia, it is somehow true but majority are friendly I would say.
