<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676220555934859168?origin\x3dhttp://ntgisimpossibleee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always by my side. ILY.
i said, your eyes are
the brightest of all the colours.


i don't wanna,
ever love another.




you'll always be the reason,
smile laugh fun jokes EVERYTHING


your voice,
was the soundtrack of my summer.
October


Hello October, semester exam is just around the corner, I feel blur somehow, should stop wasting my time surfing the social media, and I guess my new hobby now is checking the recipe posted in facebook. All food look finger-licking. I spend 30 mins on average looking at it. In actual fact, I don't really cook using the recipe, unless I have all the ingredients with me and I can cook it quick.

Anyway, my purpose of writing this post is actually to appreciate someone. Thanks for being together with me for more than a year. HAHAHA. I know the number will continue growing as both of us are so steady LOL ! It's undeniable that we had some arguments, but I am pretty great that we keep our promises - solving all the problems before going to bed + the consistent morning and night messages - although I did feel asleep and forget to send it sometimes *sorry*. Still, love you lots *blushed

By the way, the time has been adjusted in Australia, the time gap has increased to 3-hour compared to Malaysia. It is a bit inconvenient when I want to skype with any of you in Malaysia especially I go to bed pretty early. The weather here just like what others said - unpredictable. It is spring now, sometimes it is the lovely cardigan weather but sometimes hot like burning. I didn't expect this and I only brought few short-sleeve shirts, so I spent my holiday hunting some casual attires. Sorry mum, I would try to save on food now.

This month, it is either I will go break down or I will be so damn calm in the exam. Definitely I prefer the latter, thus I am trying to be more more more more organised. Motivate me peeps.


Take care and love.